Call for Speakers
Now Open Through July 14th!
CCMC is accepting speaker submissions for the 2020 Symposium.
CCMC's New World Symposium brings together a diverse audience spanning several practice settings and areas of expertise. Our goal is to offer a forum for sharing knowledge, ensuring you leave with real-world takeaways and superior knowledge. We know that you have unique qualifications from your work in the industry and can offer valuable insight to attendees. If you are interested in speaking at CCMC's New World Symposium 2020, please complete the online speaker submission form below, which can be accessed no later than July 14, 2019.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Sunday, July 14, 2019
As we are REACHING NEW HEIGHTS in 2020 we encourage submitters to consider a focus on innovation, introducing fresh perspectives, and examining drivers of change affecting the future of Case Management. However, proposed session topics may include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Behavioral Health/Workplace Safety
- Communication: Working across the team; working remotely; staying connected when you’re disconnected
- Consumerism: Impact to the Practice of Case Management
- Continuum of Care: Community; Disability Management: Leave Management, Absence Management, Regulatory/Legislation (FMLA, ADA, etc.); Generational Info/Age/Geriatrics; Hospital; Insurance; Pediatrics; Social Determinants of Health; Workers’ Compensation
- Leadership: Supervision; Management
- Managed Care/Value-Based Programs/Healthcare Reform
- Technology Impacting Case Management: How automation is impacting Case Management; Technology advances for client utilization; Technology advances for the Case Manager
Sessions of a promotional/commercial nature will NOT be accepted. Session content may not promote products and/or services that have a commercial interest or a financial relationship with the presenter.
If submitting multiple sessions for consideration, please complete one form per session.
The online form is not designed for multiple speakers. If you wish to have a co-presenter or multiple speakers please email the additional speaker information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CCMC's New World Symposium will provide the following compensation for one speaker per each approved session. *
- One-night hotel stay at the Gaylord Rockies (room, resort fee, and tax only) to be booked by CCMC staff
- A one-time $350 stipend (available on-site at the New World Symposium)
- One complimentary full Symposium speaker registration (non-transferable)
*Please note no additional compensation beyond what is outlined above will be offered. For sessions with co-presenters, please note the compensation will only be provided to the primary presenter. No additional compensation is available for co-presenters. Late or incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
Take this step in advancing the field of case management and make your mark on the lives of hundreds of your peers. The future of case management is reaching new heights.