APRIL 13TH DEADLINE APPROACHING:
Please log in to your account no later than APRIL 13, 2020 to complete your session evaluations and print your Certificate of Completion. After APRIL 13, 2020, you will NO LONGER be able to access the evaluations to obtain your Certificate of Completion. If you are a CCM®, CE credits will automatically be uploaded onto your CCM Dashboard within 30 days after completion of the evaluation.
To access your account, visit ccmcertification.org, then choose "LOG IN" located at the top of the page. If you do not know your username and/or password, please contact CCMC's Certification Navigators at email@example.com.
- Upon logging in, please select the option for "Express Evaluations"
- For every session you fully attended while at Symposium, please complete corresponding session evaluations in their entirety
- Once evaluations are completed for all Symposium sessions you have attended, you will then be able to download and/or print your Certificate of Completion
Please note: You will notice that some of the sessions are being recorded as “CCMC-E” in your evaluation and certificate, which indicates that the session was a CCMC pre-approved Ethics session. All other CCMC pre-approved sessions will display as “CCMC”.
Earn Credits For Your Licenses and Certifications
To receive credit, you must attend the sessions and complete any applicable evaluations at the conclusion of the Symposium.
CCMC's New World Symposium has been approved to offer continuing education credits from the following accrediting bodies:
- CCMC: Commission for Case Manager Certification for up to 15 CEs (including up to 8 ethics credits)
- CDMS: Certification of Disability Management Specialists for up to 15 CEs (including up to 8 ethics credits)
- ANCC: Nursing Contact Hours (by CCMC) for up to 15 contact hours
- ACMA: The American Case Management Association has reciprocity with the ANCC for up to 15 contact hours
- CRCC: Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification for up to 15 continuing education contact hours
- NASW: National Association of Social Workers for up to 15 continuing education contact hours (approval excludes: MI, WV, NJ, ID, OR)
- NYSED: NY State Social Workers for up to 15 continuing education contact hours
- CPHQ: National Association for Healthcare Quality for up to 15 continuing education hours
Please note: CE types offered will vary by session.
- The Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC) is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. Provider # P0542.
- This program has been approved by the Commission for Case Manager Certification to provide up to 15 continuing education credits. (including up to 8 ethics credits)
- This program has been approved by the Certification of Disability Management Specialist to provide up to 15 continuing education credits. (including up to 8 ethics credits).
- This program is Approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886719516-3723) for 15 continuing education contact hours
- The Commission for Case Manager Certification is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board of Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0430.
- This program is approved by the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (Approval # 60007914597) for 15.00 continuing education contact hours.
- This program has been approved by the National Association for Healthcare Quality for a maximum of 15.0 CPHQ continuing education credits for this event.
There is no commercial support for this activity. The planners and faculty have no relevant relationships to disclose.
CCMC requires all speakers, planners, and reviewers to abide by the CCMC Standards for Disclosure and Commercial Support, as well as any standards, policies or requirements of the various accrediting organizations. The expectation is that all presentations will be unbiased in nature and content, will not include any trade or brand names and will only refer to generic drugs and products. There will be no group messages included such as company logos, handouts or other items.
Please call 856-380-6836 if you have any concerns or questions about this event. We will work to resolve your question at that time, should additional support or research be required, we will escalate your case to a senior staff member and they will work to resolve your concern directly. While we make no guarantees about resolution