Hotel & Travel
Official Host Hotel
Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center
The housing cut-off date has now passed. Should you still require a hotel reservation please contact the Gaylord Rockies at 888-840-3143 as new reservations are now subject to overall hotel availability and hotel discretion to extend the group rate.
Stationed perfectly at the edge of the Front Range, the new Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center in Aurora invites you to find sanctuary just minutes from Denver International Airport. Appreciate tranquility in the relaxed, cabin-style environment with all of the amenities you deserve and soak in the picture-perfect views of the nearby Rocky Mountains.
Staying at the Gaylord Rockies isn't just convenient; it ensures you won't miss out on the camaraderie among fellow attendees and it helps support the Symposium. Future room rates are based on in-the-block bookings, helping to keep the overall cost of registration lower. Future cost savings for all depends on strong in-the-block bookings. Also, the official host hotel has been researched by CCMC to ensure it meets our standards.
|ROOM RATES PRIOR TO CUT-OFF DATE*|
*Please note rate does not include applicable state and local taxes or daily resort fee. Additional fees may apply for reservations beyond two guests per room.
A daily resort fee of $23.00 per day, per room, will be added to the guest room rate above. Resort fee includes the following (subject to change):
- Daily $10 dry cleaning credit
- Two bottles of purified water
- Daily seasonal afternoon treat
- Complimentary use of hotel bicycles
- Daily class offerings at the fitness center
- Complimentary use of the basketball & tennis courts
- Complimentary access to on-property water amenities
- Local, toll-free, and domestic long-distance phone calls
- Use of scheduled shuttle service from the commuter rail stop
- Complimentary high-speed internet access in all guest rooms
IMPORTANT HOUSING NOTE
Please be cautious and aware that any solicitation you receive regarding housing services is coming from an outside company that is not endorsed by or affiliated with CCMC’s New World Symposium in any way. Room reservations made on your behalf by any outside company may not be guaranteed. CCMC’s New World Symposium is not responsible for any reservations made outside of CCMC's New World Symposium block.
Denver International Airport
Distance to Hotel: 6.3 miles
Parking & Transportation
- On-site parking is available, fee: $29 USD daily*
Valet parking, fee: $39 USD daily*
(*based on current rates, rates subject to change.)
- Estimated taxi fare: $20 USD (one way)
- RTD A-Line:
- Exit the Denver International Airport on the south side, and take the first set of outdoor escalators down to the train station
- Purchase a ticket at the kiosk ($10.50 flat rate, per person, gives unlimited rides for the day), pricing subject to change
- Take the train (1) stop to 61st/Pena station
- A free shuttle is provided by the Gaylord Rockies to and from the station
- A black sprinter shuttle with "Gaylord Rockies" on the side will arrive every 30 min and takes you directly to the hotel
- It is approximately a 10 minute trip from the train station to the hotel
Discount Just For You!
Special Spa Discount
Enjoy a 10% discount on spa services.