Hot Topics: Table Topics (& Lunch Continued)
Ethics Alert! This session is approved for 1 CCM Ethics CE.
Timeslot: Saturday, March 14, 2020 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Session Type: General Session
Room: Colorado Ballroom A - Convention Center Level 3
Join practical conversations during this session composed of roundtable conversations led by seasoned professionals. Use this forum for idea sharing with fellow attendees and gather ideas to help make your job a little easier!
Table Topics Offerings:
- Ethical Issues in Care Transitions (Discussion Leaders: Jean Krsnak, RN, MSN/MBA, CCM & Sheila Nelson, MSN, RN, CCM)
- Ethics in Workers’ Compensation (Discussion Leaders: Chikita Mann, MSN, RN, CCM & Patricia Nunez, MA, CRC, CDMS, CCM)
- Geriatrics (Discussion Leaders: Michael Demoratz, Ph.D., LCSW, CCM & Jared Young, Psy.D., CAC, LCSW, CCM)
- Self-Care (Discussion Leaders: Charlotte Sortedahl, DNP, MPH, MS, RN, CCM & Jeannie LeDoux, RN, BSN, MBA, CCM, CPHQ, CTT+)
Additional Resource: Burnout Self-Test
- Technology (Discussion Leaders: Michelle Baker, BS, RN, CRRN, CCM & Ed Quick, MA, MBA, CDMS, CRC)
The learner will network with colleagues and learn of best practices, ethical considerations and gain new knowledge related to the specific topics
The learner will incorporate learned best practices, ethical principles and new knowledge gained into their knowledge base
The learner will modify their individual practice to reflect ethical application as a result of the best practices and new knowledge shared in the session