The Commission for Case Manager Certification® is the first and largest nationally accredited organization that certifies case managers. The Commission is a nonprofit, volunteer organization that oversees the process of case manager certification. The CCM® is the first nationally accredited case manager credential. The Commission is positioned as the most active and prestigious certification organization supporting the case management industry.
Did you Know…
- Board-certified case managers number over 42,000 today
- Board-certified case managers live and work in all 50 states, U.S. territories and abroad
- Over 60,000 case managers have earned the CCM since 1992
- The percentage of employers who require board-certification is growing, 50% in 2017 vs. 40.2% in 2014
- More employers offer additional compensation for board-certification, 62% in 2017 vs. 30% in 2014