Earn Credits For Your Licenses and Certifications
To receive continuing education credit, you must attend the sessions and complete any applicable evaluations at the conclusion of the Symposium.
In the past CCMC has applied for and awarded credits from the following institutions. Please check back often for updates as providers are confirmed.
- Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC)
- Certification of Disability Management Specialist (CDMS)
- Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC)
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- The American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- National Association for Healthcare Quality (CPHQ)
- Federation of State Board Physical Therapy (FSBPT)
- American Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration (ASHHRA)
- NY State Social Workers
Please note: CE types offered will vary by session.
There is no commercial support for this activity. The planners and faculty have no relevant relationships to disclose.
CCMC requires all speakers, planners and reviewers to abide by the CCMC Standards for Disclosure and Commercial Support, as well as any standards, polices or requirements of the various accrediting organizations. The expectation is that all presentations will be unbiased in nature and content, will not include any trade or brand names and will only refer to generic drugs and products. There will be no group messages included such as company logos, handouts or other items.
Please call 856-380-6836 if you have any concerns or questions about this event. We will work to resolve your question at that time, should additional support or research be required, we will escalate your case to a senior staff member and they will work to resolve your concern directly. While we make no guarantees about resolution timeframes, most callers receive a resolution on the initial call to the call center, and we have not yet experienced delays of over 24-48 hours.