Earn Credits For Your Licenses and Certifications
To receive continuing education credit, you must attend the sessions and complete any applicable evaluations at the conclusion of the Symposium.
CCMC's New World Symposium has been approved to offer continuing education credits from the following institutions:
- Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC) for up to 19 CEs
- Certification of Disability Management Specialists (CDMS) for up to 19 CEs
- Nursing Contact Hours (by ONA) for up to 17 contact hours
- The American Case Management Association (ACMA) has reciprocity with the ANCC for up to 17 contact hours
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW) for up to 17 continuing education contact hours
- NY State Social Workers (NASW NY) for up to 17 continuing education contact hours
- Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC) for up to 17 hours of CE credit
- National Association for Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) for up to 17 continuing education hours
- 17.0 recertification credit hours toward CHHR recertification through the American Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration (ASHHRA)
CCMC's New World Symposium has applied for continuing education credits from the following institution (applications pending):
- Federation of State Board Physical Therapy (FSBPT)
Please note: CE types offered will vary by session.
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (OBN-001-91).
Approval valid through 10/20/2019 Assigned ONA #21127
This program is Approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886719516-7352) for 17 continuing education contact hours.
This program has been approved by the Commission for Case Manager Certification to provide 19 continuing education credits.
This program has been approved by the Certification of Disability Management Specialist to provide 19 continuing education credits.
This program is Approved by the Certified Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC) Approval # TRN214066.
This program has been approved by the National Association for Healthcare Quality for 17 CPHQ continuing education hours.
This conference has been approved for 17.0 recertification credit hours toward Certified in Healthcare Human Resources (CHHR) recertification through the American Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration (ASHHRA), the nation’s only membership organization exclusively dedicated to health care human resources leaders. Attendance qualifies for CHHR renewal content codes 1-5 and education type code 1 (educational program)
There is no commercial support for this activity. The planners and faculty have no relevant relationships to disclose.
CCMC requires all speakers, planners and reviewers to abide by the CCMC Standards for Disclosure and Commercial Support, as well as any standards, polices or requirements of the various accrediting organizations. The expectation is that all presentations will be unbiased in nature and content, will not include any trade or brand names and will only refer to generic drugs and products. There will be no group messages included such as company logos, handouts or other items.
Please call 856-380-6836 if you have any concerns or questions about this event. We will work to resolve your question at that time, should additional support or research be required, we will escalate your case to a senior staff member and they will work to resolve your concern directly. While we make no guarantees about resolution timeframes, most callers receive a resolution on the initial call to the call center, and we have not yet experienced delays of over 24-48 hours.