Call for Speakers Now Open
It Starts With You!
CCMC is accepting speaker submissions for our New World Symposium 2019. If you are interested in speaking, please complete this speaker submission form by June 29, 2018.
There are no requirements for specific credential levels of submitters. (You do not need to be a CCM to submit.)
Topics may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Community Initiatives: innovative care delivery models; social determinants of health; transitions of care; accountable care organizations; patient-centered medical home
- Collaboration and Processes: team building; practice initiatives and partnerships; knowledge exchange; building networks; pay per performance
- Culture and Diversity: approaches to care; attitudes/beliefs/values; workforce diversity; health literacy; cultural competency
- Education: consumer or case manager education; health promotion strategies; advocacy; holistic care; behavioral health; shared decision making
- Ethics: sound principles of practice; protecting public interest
- Health Policy and Advocacy: local and national levels; health care reform; health promotion; new models of care
- Innovation/Technology: emerging trends
- Research: reporting new technology; evidence-informed practice; quality outcomes
- Workplace Safety: de-escalation techniques; self-protection strategies
Before you get started, here are a few things you'll need to submit:
- A brief biography, we want to know more about you!
- Your proposed session title
- The proposed session description/summary (approximately 200-400 words)
- Proposed learner outcomes (2-3)
- List of your previous speaking engagements and links to any recordings (if applicable)
Please note: sessions of a promotional/commercial nature will NOT be accepted. Session content may not promote products and/or services that have a commercial interest or a financial relationship with the presenter.
CCMC's New World Symposium will offer selected speakers the following compensation:
- $350 stipend
- one night hotel stay (room, tax and resort fee only) at the host hotel
The deadline for submission is June 29, 2018.