CCMC’s New World Symposium is the educational event that helps case manager leaders grow. At this event, you will find the highest-quality case management education, engaging networking opportunities, and applicable solutions.
- You will find high-quality education sessions that focus on both high-level issues within the industry, and sessions from thought leaders. Check out the Program today!
- Join practical conversations during our Office Hours, hot-topic roundtable conversations led by seasoned professionals. Topics covered in the past have included Catastrophic Case Management, Legal, Disability Management, and LinkedIn for Professional Development.
- With several networking opportunities each day, you will have the chance to connect with case managers from across the country and the health care continuum!
- Engage with others who share your passion for making the world a better place by helping clients navigate the complex health care system.
- Problem-solve and share ideas with your peers who have encountered similar challenges and opportunities!
- Say hello to vendors you already know and meet new ones, the Symposium exhibit hall has more than 60 exhibiting companies!
- You will have the opportunity to learn about products and services that can make your job—and your life— a little easier in the Exhibit Hall
- The Symposium will be held in Colorado for the first time! Take in the incredible views, try out the local cuisine (did someone say Green Chili), and enjoy the sounds of traditional bluegrass music.
- Stationed perfectly at the edge of the Front Range, the new Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center invites you to find sanctuary just minutes from Denver International Airport. Take some time for some well-deserved self-care! With 8 dining options to choose from, an indoor swimming pool, daily S'mores at the resort's fire pit, the Relâche Spa, and much more, there is something for everyone!