This activity is designed for a variety of credit types: CCMC, CDMS, ANCC, ACMA, CRCC, NASW, NYSED, and CPHQ
- At the end of the day on Thursday, March 12, 2020, you'll receive an email containing instructions on how to log-in to access online session evaluations
- Once complete, you will be able to download your certificate
- IMPORTANT: To receive credit, you must attend the sessions and complete any applicable evaluations within 30 days of the conclusion of the Symposium
- If you are a CCM*, CE credits will automatically be uploaded into your online account within 20 days once the evaluations are completed
- Visit symposium.ccmcertification.org/continuing-education-3
- Accreditation statements
- The latest updates
There is no commercial support for this activity. The planners and faculty have no relevant relationships to disclose.
CCMC requires all speakers, planners, and reviewers to abide by the CCMC Standards for Disclosure and Commercial Support, as well as any standards, policies or requirements of the various accrediting organizations. The expectation is that all presentations will be unbiased in nature and content, will not include any trade or brand names and will only refer to generic drugs and products. There will be no group messages included such as company logos, handouts or other items.
Please call 856-380-6836 if you have any concerns or questions about this event. We will work to resolve your question at that time, should additional support or research be required, we will escalate your case to a senior staff member and they will work to resolve your concern directly. While we make no guarantees about resolution