Investing in Health to Build Vibrant Communities and Economic Opportunity
Vice Admiral Jerome Adams, M.D., MPH, Surgeon General of the US (Invited)
Do it Well. Make it Fun.
Ron Culberson, MSW, CSP, CPAE, Author, Speaker, Humorist
The Culture of Health Care and a Roadmap to the Future
Robert Pearl, M.D., Author
Critical Importance of Communication and its Implications for Ethics
Wendy Lynch, Ph.D., Author
Bringing Case Management Closer to Home
Julie Schilz, RN, Senior Researcher, Mathematica
Other Session Topics to Include
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Communication Skills
- Get Certified, Stay Certified, Develop Others
- Integrated Case Management Model
- Motivational Interviewing
- Nurse-Community Navigator Partnerships
- Practice Excellence
- Supporting At-risk Populations
- Value-based Care Coordination
- Workers’ Comp & Disability Management (Mental Health / Mental Illness Focus, Ethics)
Full program coming soon!
*Speakers and sessions subject to change.