Goals and Objectives
- Create awareness of the current and future landscape influencing the patient, family and care provider(s) across the care continuum.
- Empower the leadership role of the case manager through education, advocacy, and ethical practice.
- Establish a forum for discussion related to outcomes through research and evidence based practices.
- Provide resources, knowledge, and skill development related to the field of case management across all practice settings.
- Promote networking with colleagues to establish a more integrated community of health care team members advancing enhanced patient experience, improved population health, smarter spending and improved work/life balance for health care providers.