Hotel & Travel
Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center
1501 Gaylord Trail
“Everything’s Bigger In Texas”
Experience southern hospitality while you are at the 2017 Symposium! Gaylord Texan rooms and suites offer the ultimate in comfort and luxury with cozy pillow-top mattresses, flat-screen televisions, complimentary bottled water, and 24-hour room service. Some rooms feature atrium views and extra space to relax on private balconies.
A daily resort fee of $18.00 per day, per room, will be ADDED in the guest room rate above. This fee will cover several in-room amenities which at this time include:
- Wired and wireless high-speed internet access in guest rooms
- 2 bottles of water per day in guest rooms
- Local telephone calls (817 area code only)
- Discounted transportation service to designated Grapevine locations provided by City of Grapevine shuttle
- Admission for 2 to Glass Cactus Nightclub (ages 21 and up only, Friday - Saturday, excluding ticketed events)
- Admission to Paradise Springs (4 per standard guest room and 6 per suite, seasonally over select dates between Spring Break - Labor Day)
*Please note that fees do not include applicable state and local taxes.*
All CCMC New World Symposium Events will take place at Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center. Staying at Gaylord Texan isn’t just convenient, it ensures you won’t miss out on the camaraderie of fellow case managers!
Don't delay, reserve your room today!
Book your hotel reservations by clicking the button below.
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport - DFW
- Hotel direction: 6 miles N
- This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
- Estimated taxi fare: 25 USD
On-site discounted parking, Symposium Attendee Cost: 14 USD daily