Monuments by Moonlight Tour
OPTIONAL OUTING (SOLD OUT!)
Friday, March 1, 2019
Price: $125.00 per person
Experience the sights of Washington D.C. by night! This Monuments by Moonlight Tour will take you on a guided tour of the city's most popular monuments.
Fee includes round-trip transportation as you see the most popular monuments of the U.S. capital illuminated at night and a snack pack to enjoy on the bus! Tour may include walking past the White House, viewing the Washington Monument, World War II Memorial, Lincoln Memorial and Jefferson Memorial as well as a walk onto the National Mall.*
A limited number of tickets are available for purchase on a first come, first serve basis. Tickets are only available to CCMC's New World Symposium 2019 attendees and up to one guest. All guests must be over the age of 21. The transportation provided will depart and return to the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center.
*Please note the tour route and stops are subject to change without notice.
Things to Know:
- Tour check-in will begin at 5:40 pm at the Gaylord National
- Transportation will depart for the tour promptly at 6:00pm, refunds will not be issued for late arrivals
- Tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable
- Tour returns to the Gaylord National at 9:00 pm
- Tour stops/route subject to change without notice
- Tour involves walking in some locations - wear comfortable shoes and dress warmly for the weather!
*THIS IS A NON-REFUNDABLE PURCHASE.