Top 5 Reasons to Attend!
Case Managers come from many different practice settings with varying job functions. When we come together at an event like CCMC's New World Symposium, our diversity leads to amazing discussions as we share our viewpoints about adaptability, effective planning and intervention, and common challenges.
As you make your plans to see us in National Harbor, Maryland (Washington D.C. area), you may be wondering how the Symposium will help to develop, empower, and inspire you. Here are our top 5 reasons for attending CCMC's New World Symposium 2019:
- The Symposium will provide the most cutting-edge content in the case management field. In fact, our attendees are talking about it, like this case manager from the 2018 event said: “You can get your credit online, but you have to really experience the atmosphere and the comradery and the professional speakers that come and give you knowledge and experience. You don't really get that in an online environment.”
- This event puts you in the company of individuals from across the nation who are driving change and implementing the highest standards of care across the continuum. You’ll want to rub elbows with these thinkers, drivers, and change agents.
- The Symposium will contribute to your own professional excellence because CCMC represents the largest constituency of Board Certified Case Managers (CCMs) and Certified Disability Management Specialists (CDMS) with over 45,000 active CCMs and more than 2,600 CDMS'. In 2017, a survey reports 62% of CCM® employers reimburse for the CCM exam, and 50% require it. Employers recognize CCMC as a global leader committed to the advancement and evolution of case management.
- The Symposium is a forum for idea-sharing, ensuring you leave with real-world takeaways and superior knowledge to apply to your practice setting. Here’s what an attendee from the 2018 New World Symposium shared “It’s very conducive to learning. People are very open for questions for sharing information. It's a great, great conference.”
- Discover new resources in the exhibit hall that will aid you in providing better care that will lead to healthier populations with smarter spending in mind for the future.
More information regarding 2019 programming and registration will be coming soon. Mark your calendar to join us in National Harbor, Maryland, February 28 - March 2, 2019!