Top 5 Reasons You Should Attend CCMC's New World Symposium
Submitted on Wed, 04/26/2017 - 4:43pm
Tags: Continuing Education
Case Managers come from many different practice settings and have varying job functions. When we come together at an event like CCMC's New World Symposium, our diversity leads to amazing discussions and viewpoints about adaptability, effective planning and intervention, and common challenges.
As you make your plans to see us in Nashville, you may be wondering how this symposium will help to develop, empower, and inspire you. Here are our top 5 reasons for attending CCMC's New World Symposium 2018:
- CCMC's New World Symposium 2018 will provide the most cutting-edge content in the case management field. Check out what an attendee from the 2017 Symposium thought: “This was by far the best case manager symposium I have ever attended. The speakers were outstanding, the hotel was great and everything was very well organized.”
- This event will put you in the company of individuals who are driving change and implementing the highest standards of care across the continuum. You will want to rub elbows with these thinkers, drivers, and change agents.
- CCMC's New World Symposium 2018 will contribute to your own professional excellence because CCMC represents the largest constituency of Board Certified Case Managers (CCMs) with over 42,000 active CCMs. In 2017, a survey reports 62% of CCM® employers reimburse for the CCM exam, and 50% require it. Employers recognize CCMC as a global leader committed to the advancement and evolution of case management.
- CCMC's New World Symposium will offer a forum for idea-sharing, ensuring you leave with real-world takeaways and superior knowledge to apply to your practice setting.
- Discover new resources in CCMC's New World Symposium 2018 exhibit hall that will aid you in providing better care that will lead to healthier populations with smarter spending in mind.
There is no better place to interact face-to-face than at an event that is produced by the most active and prestigious certification organization supporting the practice of case management.
More information regarding 2018 speakers and registration will be coming soon. We hope to see you in Nashville, January 18-20, 2018!