CCMC CERTIFICATION WORKSHOPS
You spoke, we listened!
CCM workshop is coming to the south!
Join us at Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center in Dallas on January 24 & 25, 2017.
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
This two-day educational workshop is the fastest and most cost-effective way that you can:
- Obtain state-of-the art information about all aspects of case management.
- Expand your career opportunities and enhance your credibility.
- Apply the expertise of dynamic presenters – pioneers in case management - sharing their real-life experiences with you.
- Understand the eligibility requirements and application process for the gold-standard case management credential—the CCM®...and how to prepare for the exam!
CCMC Thanks Our Exclusive Sponsor!
Your Registration fee of $599 includes:
- Two full days of learning from the best case management educators in the industry, accompanied by a course workbook.
- The most popular and authoritative reference book in the industry: The Case Manager's Handbook, a subscription to the Commission for Case Manager Certification’s Case Management Body of Knowledge®, and access to the only Commission-approved CCM credential practice exam.
- Networking breaks during the two-day workshop.
- 14 CEs available for nurses, social workers, mental health professionals and CCMs.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations to the workshop or "no shows" are nonrefundable. Registration fees are transferable to an upcoming workshop or another participant. In the event that a workshop is cancelled, a full refund will be issued.
See what others have thought about the workshop!
Mullahy & Associates, LLC
Catherine Mullahy, RN, BS, CRRN, CCM
Jeanne Boling, MSN, CRRN, CDMS, CCM
*The CCM Certification workshop registration is separate from the New World Symposium