Virtual Symposium Platform
Check back for information on how to access CCMC's 2022 Virtual Symposium live event site as the Symposium approaches.
For the best user experience, please review these personal device recommendations.
- Recommended browser: Google Chrome
- Participating via a laptop or desktop (instead of a mobile device) is highly recommended.
- It is highly recommended that you download Zoom to your device versus using it in-browser.
- Be sure you have upgraded to the latest version of Zoom.
- Other Zoom system requirements can be found here.
By registering for CCMC’s Virtual Symposium, you are aware that you will be using the OpenWater platform to participate as an attendee. You hereby release and hold harmless the CCMC and its Officers & Directors for any loss or liability relating to this platform, including for any materials compromised or loss of or damage to personal property or information technology due to the participation in the CCMC’s Virtual Symposium. By consenting to view CCMC’s Virtual Symposium, you agree to assume any risks that may arise due to the OpenWater platform, including but not limited to hacking, material compromise or other damages due to allowing OpenWater to access your computer for the viewing of CCMC’s Virtual Symposium. By registering for CCMC’s Virtual Symposium, you are aware of the risks and expectations associated with participation in this online event.